Peddling / Soliciting

No Soliciting Sign

Residents are permitted to place signs at the entrance to their properties either at the driveway or on the mailboxes stating no soliciting. Anyone violating this and entering a property that is labeled no soliciting will be charged with trespassing. If a solicitor enters a property labeled no soliciting the resident must ask for their badge id and report it to the Police. If you live on a private road you can put a no soliciting sign at the entrance to the private road/development. Developments on public roads cannot put a no soliciting sign at the entrance; it will not be enforceable; you must place the sign at each residence.

If the solicitor is not licensed or is otherwise abusing the Soliciting Ordinance, call 911.

Below are a list of Active Solicitation permits:

There are no active permits at this time