Finance & HR
- View the Preliminary 2024 Budget HERE
- View the 2023 Budget that was adopted on December 21, 2022 HERE.
- View all previous budgets HERE.
Starting in May of 2020, the Finance Department has published a Bill Voucher (AKA Check Register) every two weeks for every Board of Supervisors Meeting. You will see the revenue, expenses, and fund transfer amounts and details. View all Bill Vouchers HERE.
For the monthly Finance & HR Department Head Reports that feature detailed financial information, click HERE.
- The 2021 Annual Audit and Financial Report is complete and available HERE
- To see the March 1, 2023 Board Presentation on the 2021 Audit, click HERE
- 2021 SAS 114 Letter
- 2021 SAS 115 Letter
- View all past Audits HERE.
- View all Auditor General State Audits (which may not be performed every year) HERE.
View information about school, county tax, local real estate tax, and earned income tax HERE.
Find out what you are required to turn in for registration and the 3 districts with pump stations HERE.
For a list of current open positions at Kennett Township, visit HERE.
Amy HeinrichDirector of Finance & HRPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 114
Dina McIlvaineFinance & HR SpecialistPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 111
Denise SerinoFinance & Procurement Spec., Recycling CoordinatorPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 115
Jasmin LopezAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 116
William MaslankaAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 106