Finance & HR
2023 Budget Process
- October 5, 2022 Budget Meeting Documents
(General, Capital, Sewer and Open Space Funds)
- October 19, 2022 Budget Meeting Documents
(General, Capital, Sewer and Open Space Funds) - Approved to Advertise
Starting in May of 2020, the Finance Department has published a Bill Voucher (AKA Check Register) every two weeks for every Board of Supervisors Meeting. You will see the revenue, expenses, and fund transfer amounts and details. View all Bill Vouchers HERE.
For the monthly Finance & HR Department Head Reports that feature detailed financial information, click HERE.
- The 2020 Annual Audit and Financial Report is complete and available HERE.
- To see the March 16, 2022 Board Presentation on the 2020 Audit, click HERE.
- View all past Audits HERE.
- View all Auditor General State Audits (which may not be performed every year) HERE.
View information about school, county tax, local real estate tax, and earned income tax HERE.
Find out what you are required to turn in for registration and the 3 districts with pump stations HERE.
For a list of current open positions at Kennett Township, visit HERE.
Amy HeinrichDirector of Finance & HRPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 114
Dina McIlvaineFinance & HR SpecialistPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 111
Denise SerinoFinance & Procurement Spec., Recycling CoordinatorPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 115
Jasmin LopezAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 116
William MaslankaAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 106