Finance & HR
- View the 2021 Budget that was adopted on December 16, 2020 HERE.
- The 2021 Budget was developed after a series of public meetings. View all of those Budget Development Documents below.
- View all previous budgets HERE.
2021 Budget Process
- September 16, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Admin, Finance & HR, Employee Benefits & Insurance, Information Technology)
- October 7, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Planning & Zoning, Public Works, Township Building, Police)
- October 21, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Community & Economic Development, Fire & Ambulance, Local Service Tax)
- October 29, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents (Special Meeting)
- November 4, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Open Space Fund, Engineering)
- November 12, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents (Special Meeting)
(General Fund Revenue & first view of full P&L, Sewer Fund)
- November 18, 2020 Budget Meeting Documents
(Proposed 2021 Budget)
Starting in May of 2020, the Finance Department has published a Bill Voucher (AKA Check Register) every two weeks for every Board of Supervisors Meeting. You will see the revenue, expenses, and fund transfer amounts and details. View all Bill Vouchers HERE.
For the monthly Finance & HR Department Head Reports that feature detailed financial information, click HERE.
- The 2019 Annual Audit and Financial Report is complete and available HERE.
- To see the April 21, 2021 Board Presentation on the 2019 Audit, click HERE.
- View all past Audits HERE.
- View all Auditor General State Audits (which may not be performed every year) HERE.
View information about school, county tax, local real estate tax, and earned income tax HERE.
Find out what you are required to turn in for registration and the 3 districts with pump stations HERE.
For a list of current open positions at Kennett Township, visit HERE.
Amy HeinrichDirector of Finance & HRPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 114
Dina McIlvaineFinance & HR SpecialistPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 111
Denise SerinoFinance & Procurement Spec., Recycling CoordinatorPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 115
Jasmin LopezAccounting AssistantPhone: 610-388-1300 ext. 116